What is Naviance Family Connection?
Naviance is a web-based software that provides students with a variety of features.
- College Research all in one, handy location!
- Career Matching Tools (Assessments)
- College Application Planning and Tracking Tools
- Resume Maker
- Goal Planning
Note that the username and password has changed for some students.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL STUDENTS:
1. Open your internet browser and go to: http://connection.naviance.com/americanhigh
2. Your login or Username is the same as your ChromeBook login =
Free 3 letters of first name,
First 3 letters of last name,
Last 3 digits of student ID# Add: @fusdk12.net
Example: John Doe ID# 55123
3. Password is your Student ID#
4. Click "Log In"
5. Once you are in set-up your account. Top right corner, click on “manage my account”.
6. Then click on “Manage my profile”
7. Next to Email you will see a pencil, click on that.
8. Add your personal email, confirm and then click “Update”
If you have trouble logging into your account, please see your counselor or use the "forgot password" button. If you have entered your email address into your Naviance profile, you'll receive a password recovery email.
All new students: If you did not get your account set up when you arrived at our school, please see your counselor for account setup.
Parents can track their children's progress and help their children use this free, online program. Please encourage your students to use it. Parents can start by opening up their parent account.
- PARENTS: Your Registration Code is 'CAPITAL P' followed by your student's ID number.
- Ex: P1212132.
- Click on Register and set-up your account
American High Alumni can access their account by logging in with your email and password. Your user name is your e-mail address and your password is the one you established when registering. If you change your e-mail address at any point, remember to update it in the Naviance system.
Take a look at this video