2016-17 1st Official Day of Practice
The first official day of practice for the fall season begins on Monday, November 7th.
Girls’ soccer tryouts will be:
Monday, 11/7 & Tuesday, 11/8
3:30 – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, 11/9 & Thursday, 11/10
3:00 – 4:30 pm
10:00 – 11:30 am
All paperwork must be submitted by Monday, October 31st to attend tryouts/practices. Late paperwork will be accepted, but not guaranteed to be cleared by the first day of tryouts.
2016-17 Girls Soccer Note from Coach Mapelli
I will be offering two non-mandatory open field dates prior to tryouts. They are as follows:
- Monday, October 24 – 3:30 – 5:00
- Tuesday, November 1 – 3:30 – 5:00
Tryouts will begin Monday, November 7 @ 3:30 pm. In order for you to be eligible to tryout, you must take care of the follow by October 31:
- Registration – please follow the directions on the attached AHS website page:
- You must turn in the paperwork showing you have had a medical physical in the past year.
- Grades – the Athletic Directors will be informing the coaches of your grades. If your grades are not good, you may be ineligible to participate. Please see the Athletic Directors in Office B in the rotunda for questions.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PAPERWORK TO THE COACHES. This is to be delivered to the Athletic Directors (Mr. Hashimoto and Mr. Peffer).
We are looking forward to see you all out there on the field. Good luck and have a good day ladies!