September 12, 2016
AHS Parents and Students,
There are a few events in the next two weeks for you to mark on your calendars:
- The American High School PTSA is looking for adult and student volunteers to be a part of the 2017 Grad Nite Committee. The first meeting is Monday, September 12 at 7 pm in the school library. Together we can make this a memorable event for the class of 2017. We hope to see you there. (Teri Morales & Olga Lopez, Grad Nite co-chairs)
- The first AHS Boosters meeting will be held this Wednesday at 6:30 in the AHS Library.
- The first AHS Site Council Meeting will be held on Monday, September 19 in the AHS Career Center. If you are interested in being a parent representative, please email me.
- AHS Back to School Night will be held next Thursday (9/22) from 6:00-8:00.
- From 6:00-6:30, there will be a Welcome to AHS presentation by the counseling and admin staff.
- Classrooms will be open from 6:30-8:00.
-Steven Musto, Principal