Apply for an Booster Athletic Scholarship
- Two scholarships in the amount of $500
- Two scholarships in the amount of $250
- Applicant must have been an active athlete or participant in a sports related
- function of the American High School sports program.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior with at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Applicant’s family must be a current Booster Club Member in good standing by February 15, 2017.
DEADLINE for submission to be determined.
Submit application packet to Ms. D’Audney in the Career Center.
Download Scholarship Application form here.
Please submit the following with the application form:
- Original essay - 350 words maximum, typed, and double spaced on the following topic:
- How has participation in American High School sports prepared you for your future?
- One letter of recommendation (Teacher, Administrator, Coach, Adult friend, Religious leader, etc.)
- One copy of your transcript.
The scholarship funds will be held by the American High School Athletic Booster Club and presented to the winning scholarship recipient(s) upon proof of enrollment at a college, trade, or vocational school, as a full- time student. Scholarship recipient(s) must request the funds within one year, or funds will be reverted to American High School Athletic Booster Club. All decisions will be considered final. All applications will remain confidential and will be considered the property of the Booster’s scholarship committee.