Skip to main content

Work Permits

Mr. Lindsay is the Work Permit Coordinator and you can contact him by the following:

1.  Visit his classroom

2.  Email him on School Loop.  His name is Michael Lindsay and he's a teacher.

3.  Call his extension at 57505

Fremont Unified has the following to say about

Work Permits

Work Permits are available from each high school, and each school sets up the procedures for their students. This would also include junior high students within the same attendance area, if the student is eligible to apply for a work permit.
Download the Work Permit Request.